On the .Inclusiveness. of India.s Consumption Expenditure Growth
AbstractThis paper reviews the evidence on the .inclusiveness. of the growth in consumption expenditure that has occurred in India over the last four decades or so. The notion of dynamic inclusiveness is framed in terms of imagined normative allocations of the in
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper WP2012/57.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
absolute inequality; relative inequality; equal division rule; vertical inclusiveness; horizontal inclusiveness;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. I," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 416-442, June.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2012.
"Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(7), pages 1-43.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Assessing absolute and relative pro-poor growth, with an application to selected African countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kaminski, Marek M., 2000. "'Hydraulic' rationing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 131-155, September.
- Kolm, Serge-Christophe, 1976. "Unequal inequalities. II," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 82-111, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.