The International Mobility of Cultural Talent
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/108.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
migration; culture; intellectual property;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- Callegati Enrico & Grandi Silvia, 2005. "Cluster dynamics and innovation in SMEs: the role of culture," EBLA Working Papers 200503, University of Turin.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2012.
"Are composers different? Historical evidence on conflict-induced migration (1816-1997),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 270-291, August.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," Trinity Economics Papers tep0811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2009. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp342, IIIS, revised Jun 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.