The Transition from Official Aid: to Private Capital Flows Implications for a Developing Country
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper RP2004/46.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
capital flows; capital account; real exchange rate; foreign exchange reserves; intervention; money supply; sterilization; capital File-URL: http://www.wider.unu.edu/stc/repec/pdfs/rp2004/rp2004-46.pdf;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"“Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors,"
7125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1993. "Capital Inflows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Latin America: The Role of External Factors," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 108-151, March.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear Of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Renu Kohli, 2004. "Aspects of Exchange Rate Behaviour and Management in India 1993- 98," International Finance 0405010, EconWPA.
- Renu Kohli, 2001. "Capital Flows and their Macroeconomic Effects in India," IMF Working Papers 01/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002.
"A Century Of Purchasing-Power Parity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 139-150, February.
- Gruben, William C. & McLeod, Darryl, 1998. "Capital Flows, Savings, and Growth in the 1990s," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 1), pages 287-301.
- Kohli, Renu, 2003. "Real exchange rate stabilisation and managed floating: exchange rate policy in India, 1993-2001," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 369-387, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995.
"Capital Flows in the APEC Region,"
8200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1995.
"Sterilization of capital inflows through the banking sector: evidence from Asia,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-34.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 1995. "Sterilization of capital inflows through the banking sector: evidence from Asia," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gunther, Jeffery W. & Moore, Robert R. & Short, Genie D., 1996. "Mexican banks and the 1994 peso crisis: The importance of initial conditions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 125-133.
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2001. "Financial Repression and Exchange Rate Management in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/103, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.