New Economy in Growth and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2002/67.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
economic growth; ICT; information and communication technology; New Economy; productivity; productivity paradox; File-URL: http://www.wider.unu.edu/stc/repec/pdfs/rp2002/dp2002-67.pdf;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallsten, Scott, 2003. "Regulation and Internet Use in Developing Countries," Working paper 343, Regulation2point0.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata, 2008. "An exploration of the effects of the interaction between ICT and labor force on economic growth in transition economies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 471-481, October.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Information technology and productivity payoff in the banking industry: evidence from the emerging markets," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 693-708.
- Wallsten, Scott, 2003. "Regulation and internet use in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2979, The World Bank.
- Erkan Erdil & Burcu Turkcan & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "Does Information and Communication Technology Sustain Economic Growth? The Underdeveloped and Developing Countries Case," STPS Working Papers 0903, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2009.
- Matthew Clarke, 2006. "Are the development policy implications of the new economy, new? All that is old is new again," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 639-648.
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "Assessment of industrial performance and the relationship between skill, technology and input-output indicators in Sudan," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 030, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.