Trends in Income Distribution in the Post-World War II Period Evidence and Interpretation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/89.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
policy reform; Washington Consensus; inequality; inequality trends; liberalization;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2006. "Fiscal policy and economic adjustment in emerging economies: what happens after the economic reforms?," Working Papers 30-2006, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- Andrew Sumner, 2006. "Why Are We Still Arguing about Globalisation," Working Papers id:538, eSocialSciences.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale « socialement responsable » : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(4), pages 55-121.
- Vivarelli, Marco & Grimalda, Gianluca, 2005. "Does Imported Skill-Biased Technological Change Originate None, One or Many Kuznets Curves?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesco Farina, 2007. "The functional distribution of income: a review of the theoretical literature and of the empirical evidence around its recent pattern in European countries," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 005, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Saccone Donatella, 2011. "Potenze economiche emergenti: Cina e India a confronto.Istruzione e diseguaglianze," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201113, University of Turin.
- Markus M. Grabka & Ursina Kuhn, 2012. "The Evolution of Income Inequality in Germany and Switzerland since the Turn of the Millennium," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 464, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Inequalities and Their Measurement," IZA Discussion Papers 1219, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anil Duman, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in Turkey: Does Schooling Matter?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 369-385.
- Frances Stewart, . "Global Economic Influences and Policies towards Violent Self-Determination Movements: An Overview," QEH Working Papers qehwps98, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "Trade and Income Inequality in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 287-302, February.
- Pundarik Mukhopadhaya, 2004. "World Income Inequality data base (WIID) Review," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 229-234, December.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 2005. "The Effect of Economic Growth on Social Structures," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 27, pages 1701-1747 Elsevier.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "Measurement of a Multidimentional Index of Globalization and its Impact on Income Inequality," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Josef Novotný, 2007. "On the measurement of regional inequality: does spatial dimension of income inequality matter?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 563-580, September.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.