The HIPC Initiative and Poverty Reduction in Ghana: An Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2001/119.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Debt ; Poverty reduction; Government expenditure;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hjertholm, Peter, 2001. "Debt Relief and the Rule of Thumb: Analytical History of HIPC Debt Sustainability Targets," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Addison, Tony & Osei, Robert, 2001. "Taxation and Fiscal Reform in Ghana," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Krugman, Paul, 1988.
"Financing vs. forgiving a debt overhang,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 253-268, November.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828, March.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Innovative Ways of Making Aid Effective in Ghana: Tied Aid versus Direct Budgetary Support," Working Paper Series RP2005/58, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peter Quartey, 2005. "Innovative ways of making aid effective in Ghana: tied aid versus direct budgetary support," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1077-1092.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.