An interval version of PROMETHEE for the comparison of building products design with ill-defined data on environmental quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/9371.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: European Journal of Operational Research (1998)
Other versions of this item:
- Le Teno, J. F. & Mareschal, B., 1998. "An interval version of PROMETHEE for the comparison of building products' design with ill-defined data on environmental quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 522-529, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhao, Jun-Hong, 2009. "Review on multi-criteria decision analysis aid in sustainable energy decision-making," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2263-2278, December.
- Camilo Franco & Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen, 2014. "Ranking Alternatives based on Imprecise Multi-Criteria Data and Pairwise Overlap Dominance Relations," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Herrera, F. & Martinez, L. & Sanchez, P. J., 2005. "Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 115-132, October.
- Ulengin, Fusun & Ilker Topcu, Y. & Sahin, Sule Onsel, 2001. "An integrated decision aid system for Bosphorus water-crossing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 179-192, October.
- Georgios A. Thanos & Michalis Gr. Vrachopoulos & Maria K. Koukou & Andreas P. Kakouris & Alexandros Koulis & Athanasios Thanos, 2012. "Residence site selection in urban and rural areas in Greece: a multiple-criteria decision analysis approach," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 36-51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.