Political competition in the European Parliament
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8502.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathieu Vieira, 2011. "Does a European Party System Exist ?A Conceptual Framework for Analysis," Cahiers du CEVIPOL/Brussels Working papers 131399, Centre d'étude de la vie politique (CEVIPOL) of the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gail McElroy & Ken Benoit, 2005. "Party Groups and Policy Positions in the European Parliament," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp101, IIIS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.