The interaction between labour standards and international trade policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8166.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: The World Economy (1995)
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir, 1995. "The Interaction Between Labour Standards and International Trade Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(6), pages 791-803, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Hefeker, Carsten & Wunner, Norbert, 2002. "The producer interest in foreign labor standards," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 429-447, September.
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998.
"Trade and Labor Standards,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective," Labor and Demography 0410006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.