Un modello obsoleto? Crescita e specializzone dell'economia italiana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8122.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007.
"Export prices and increasing world competition: evidence from French, German, and Italian pricing behavior,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2007-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Export prices and increasing world competition : evidence from French, German and Italian pricing behavior," Sciences Po publications 2007-25, Sciences Po.
- Morone, Piergiuseppe & Petraglia, Carmelo & Testa, Giuseppina, 2008. "Proximity and Innovation in Italian SMEs," MPRA Paper 13329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attilio Pasetto, 2009. "Structural Changes in Italian Firms and Reactions to the Present Crisis," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Luigi Bernardi, 2005. "Tax Reforms in Italy and in Europe: An Introduction," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 139-158, November.
- Ricotta, Fernanda & Mannarino, Lidia & Pupo, Valeria & Succurro, Marianna, 2008. "Export quality in the machinery sector: Some evidence from main competitors," MPRA Paper 12677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogdan Lissovolik, 2008. "Trends in Italyâ€™s Nonprice Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 08/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Mannarino, Lidia & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda & Succurro, Marianna, 2009. "International Specialisation and Quality Focus on the Machinery Sector," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(4), pages 439-468.
- Pompei, Fabrizio, 2013. "Efficiency And Productivity Growth Across The Italian Regions: The Regional Divide Revisited," MPRA Paper 52052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.