Global governance: an agenda for Europe
AbstractGovernance of the global economy is becoming a pressing matter and the situation is compounded by the growing number and diversity of players in the global economy. The authors argue that Europe is now in a position to take a leading role. Not only is it in EuropeÃ¢??s interest to reform the global governance system, but it also has the experience necessary to do so. The vacuum created by the seeming reluctance of the US to drive the agenda forward could be filled by the European Union.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8104.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Bruegel Policy Brief (2006) v.2006-07
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leech, Dennis & Leech, Robert, 2005. "Voting Power Implications of a Unified European Representation at the IMF," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 720, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "Winners and Losers Under Various Dual Majority Rules for the EU Council of Ministers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffry Frieden, 2006. "Will global capitalism fall again?," Essays and Lectures 16, Bruegel.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007.
"Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?,"
NIPE Working Papers
20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.