Pricing of arithmetic basket options by conditioning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7600.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Insurance. Mathematics & economics (2004) v.34 n° 1,p.55-77
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaas, Rob & Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc J., 2000. "Upper and lower bounds for sums of random variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-168, October.
- Michael Curran, 1994. "Valuing Asian and Portfolio Options by Conditioning on the Geometric Mean Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1705-1711, December.
- Michèle Vanmaele & Griselda Deelstra & Jan Liinev, 2004. "Approximation of stop-loss premiums involving sums of lognormals by conditioning on two variables," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7604, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Brückner, Karsten, 2008. "Quantifying the error of convex order bounds for truncated first moments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 261-270, February.
- Dingeç, Kemal Dinçer & Hörmann, Wolfgang, 2013. "Control variates and conditional Monte Carlo for basket and Asian options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 421-434.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2013. "Pricing Basket Options under Local Stochastic Volatility with Jumps," CARF F-Series CARF-F-336, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised May 2014.
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2009. "Approximate basket options valuation for a jump-diffusion model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 188-194, October.
- Ng, Andrew C.Y. & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang & Chan, Wai-Sum, 2013. "Pricing options on stocks denominated in different currencies: Theory and illustrations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 339-354.
- Guoping Xu & Harry Zheng, 2012. "Lower Bound Approximation to Basket Option Values for Local Volatility Jump-Diffusion Models," Papers 1212.3147, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Hobson, David & Laurence, Peter & Wang, Tai-Ho, 2005. "Static-arbitrage optimal subreplicating strategies for basket options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 553-572, December.
- Xia Su, 2006. "Hedging Basket Options by Using a Subset of Underlying Assets," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Vanmaele, Michele & Deelstra, Griselda & Liinev, Jan, 2004. "Approximation of stop-loss premiums involving sums of lognormals by conditioning on two variables," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 343-367, October.
- Griselda Deelstra & Alexandre Petkovic & Michèle Vanmaele, 2008. "Pricing and Hedging Asian Basket Spread Options," Working Papers ECARES 2008_004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Pricing Basket Options under Local Stochastic Volatility with Jumps," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-913, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Georges Dionne & Geneviève Gauthier & Nadia Ouertani & Nabil Tahani, 2006. "Heterogeneous Basket Options Pricing Using Analytical Approximations," Cahiers de recherche 0605, CIRPEE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.