Money stock targeting and money supply: an intertemporal optimization approach, with an application to Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7304.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of Applied Econometrics (1988) v.3 n° 3,p.215-228
Other versions of this item:
- Mercenier, Jean & Sekkat, Khalid, 1988. "Money Stock Targeting and Money Supply: An Intertemporal Optimization Approach (with an Application to Canada)," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 215-28, July-Sept.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1994.
"A Further Analysis of Exchange Rate Targeting in Canada,"
9406001, EconWPA, revised 22 Jun 1994.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, . "A Further Analysis of Exchange Rate Targeting in Canada," Working Papers 94-2, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, .
"The Dynamic Behaviour of Canadian Imports and the Linear-Quadratic Model: Evidence Based on the Euler Equation,"
94-6, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1994. "The Dynamic Behaviour of Canadian Imports and the Linear-Quadratic Model: Evidence Based on the Euler Equation," Econometrics 9406002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.