Public-Private Partnerships in Transport
AbstractThis paper summarizes the evidence on the evolution of transport PPPs over the last 15 years or so. In the process, it provides a primer on the associated policy issues, including of the central role of project finance in the implementation of PPP policies and the debates on risk allocation in the design of PPPs. The paper also offers a discussion of the increasingly well recognized residual roles for the public sector in transport, with an emphasis on the regulatory debates surrounding the adoption of PPPs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/44020.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Forthcoming
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "The Effects of the Financial Crisis on Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 09/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2009. "Contractual design and PPPs for hospitals: lessons for the Portuguese model," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 437-453, October.
- Tan, Jeff, 2012. "The Pitfalls of Water Privatization: Failure and Reform in Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2552-2563.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2004_vol._xxxi_no._1-c is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2003. "Regulatory Policies and Reforms in the Power and Downstream Oil Industries," Discussion Papers DP 2003-16, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.