Optimal inference for discretely observed semiparametric Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2097.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (2000) v.91,p.323-340
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004.
"Estimation in two classes of semiparametric diffusion models,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24739, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2004. "Estimation in Two Classes of Semiparametric Diffusion Models," FMG Discussion Papers dp500, Financial Markets Group.
- Sonja Rieder, 2012. "Robust parameter estimation for the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 411-436, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.