Activity analysis and general equilibrium modelling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/1649.
Length: 370 p.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2001.
"Leontief e insumo-produto: antecedentes, princípios e evolução
[Leotief and input-output: background, principles and evolution]," MPRA Paper 54649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leimbach, Marian & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2007. "Technological spillovers within multi-region models: Intertemporal optimization beyond the Negishi approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 272-294, March.
- Go, Delfin S., 1991. "External shocks, adjustment policies, and investment : illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 737, The World Bank.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj Panda & Kirit Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions Reduction Strategies and Economic Development of India," Development Economics Working Papers 22341, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001.
"The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 1996. "The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benno Bueeler & Socrates Kypreos, . "Multiregional Markal-Macro: Introduction of CO Certificate Trade and Solution Concepts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996, Society for Computational Economics _011, Society for Computational Economics.
- Emmanuel Athanassiou & Christos Kollias & Stavros Zografakis, 2002. "The Effects of Defence Spending Reductions: A CGE Estimation of the Foregone Peace Dividend in the Case of Greece," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 109-119.
- Zalai, Ernő, 1998.
"Általános egyensúlyi modellek alkalmazása gazdaságpolitikai elemzésekre
[Application of general equilibrium models to economic policy analyses]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1065-1081.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Satyanarayana Murthy & Manoj K. Panda & Kirit S. Parikh, 2006. "CO2 Emissions reduction strategies and economic development of India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Waelbroeck, Jean, 1998. "Half a century of development economics : a review based on the"Handbook of Development Economics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1925, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Sinko, Pekka, 1994. "Policy lessons from a simple open - economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1375, The World Bank.
- Boucher, Jacqueline & Smeers, Yves, 1985. "Programmation mathématique et modélisation énergétique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 24-50, mars.
- Thomas Rutherford, 1987. "A Modeling System for Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 836, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.