Examples of the evolutionary spectrum theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/13696.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of Time Series Analysis (1985) v.6 n° 2,p.81-90
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Nachane & Jose Clavel, 2008.
"Forecasting interest rates: a comparative assessment of some second-generation nonlinear models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 493-514.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Jose G. Clavel, 2005. "Forecasting Interest Rates - A Comparative Assessment Of Some Second Generation Non-Linear Models," Finance Working Papers 22359, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dilip M. Nachane & Jose G. Clavel, 2005. "Forecasting interest rates: A Comparative assessment of some second generation non-linear model," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- D M Nachane, 2010. "Spectral Analysis of Non-Stationary Time Series," Working Papers id:3191, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.