Rank-Based Autoregressive Order Identification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/127976.
Date of creation: Dec 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of the American Statistical Association (1999) v.94 nÂ° 448,p.1357-1371
Autoregressive model; Order identification; Rank test; Robust methods; Time series;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Terpstra & M. Rao, 2001. "Generalized Rank Estimates For An Autoregressive Time Series: A U-Statistic Approach," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 155-179, May.
- Linton, O. & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2007. "The quantilogram: With an application to evaluating directional predictability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 250-282, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.