Efficient detection of random coefficients in autoregressive models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/127956.
Date of creation: Apr 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Annals of statistics (2003) v.31 n° 2,p.675-704
Local asymptotic normality; One-sided multiparameter alternatives; One-sided multiparameter tests; Random coefficient autoregressive models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008.
"Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients : Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons,"
2008-04, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients: Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 313-324.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Testing the nullity of GARCH coefficients : correction of the standard tests and relative efficiency comparisons," MPRA Paper 16672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bennala, Nezar & Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2012. "Pseudo-Gaussian and rank-based optimal tests for random individual effects in large n small T panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 50-67.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel ZakoÃ¯an, 2006. "Inference in GARCH when some coefficients are equal to zero," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 64, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lu, Zeng-Hua, 2013. "Halfline tests for multivariate one-sided alternatives," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 479-490.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.