Structural change and unit roots econometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/10165.
Date of creation: Dec 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Economics Letters (1989) v.31 n° 3,p.231-233
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Pierre Siklos, 1993. "The Common Development of Institutional Change as Measured by Income Velocity: A Century of Evidence from Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 4379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Lorena Medina, 2003. "Quasi purchasing power parity: Structural change in the Mexican peso/us dollar real exchange rate," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 18(2), pages 227-236.
- Lee, Jim, 1996. "Testing for a unit root in time series with trend breaks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 503-519.
- Voronkova, Svitlana, 2004. "Equity market integration in Central European emerging markets: A cointegration analysis with shifting regimes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 633-647.
- Phillips, Robert F., 1996. "Forecasting in the presence of large shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1581-1608.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness geewp22, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Schlitzer, Giuseppe, 1995. "Testing the stationarity of economic time series: further Monte Carlo evidence," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 125-144, June.
- Nunes, Luis C. & Newbold, Paul & Chung-Ming Kuan, 1996. "Spurious number of breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 175-178, February.
- Giuseppe Schlitzer, 1995. "Have economic fluctuations been dampened? New empirical evidence from Italy," Open Economies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 387-397, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.