Structural reforms without prejudice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/10017.
Length: 336 p.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010.
"Do Product Market Regulations In Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence For Oecd Countries,"
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth?: Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 791, OECD Publishing.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J. & Nicoletti, G., 2010. "Do product market regulations in upstream sectors curb productivity growth? Panel data evidence for OECD countries," Working papers 283, Banque de France.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 16520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castanheira, Micael & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Profeta, Paola, 2011.
"On the political economics of tax reforms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micael Castanheira & Gaëtan Nicodème & Paola Profeta, 2012. "On the political economics of tax reforms: survey and empirical assessment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 598-624, August.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forlani, Emanuele, 2010. "Competition in the service sector and the performances of manufacturing firms: does liberalization matter?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/387038, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2008. "Die Wettbewerbsanalyse von Nachfragemacht aus verhandlungstheoretischer Sicht," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(4), pages 465-485, November.
- Ioannou, Demosthenes & Stracca, Livio, 2011. "Have euro area and EU economic governance worked? Just the facts," Working Paper Series 1344, European Central Bank.
- Bruno Amable, 2009. "The Differentiation of Social Demands in Europe. The Social Basis of the European Models of Capitalism," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 391-426, May.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Lourdes Acedo Montoya & Alessandro Maravalle, 2008. "How product market reforms lubricate shock adjustment in the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 341, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- d'Andria, Diego, 2008. "The Debate on the Sustainability of Social Spending," MPRA Paper 11745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Cambini, Carlo & Giannaccari, Andrea, 2007.
"Introduzione. Liberalizzazioni e concorrenza in Italia
[Introduction. Liberalisation and competition in Italy]," MPRA Paper 16125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00594072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Forlani, 2010. "Competition in the Service Sector and the Performances of Manufacturing Firms: Does Liberalization Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2942, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anton Oleinik, 2011. "Market as a Weapon: Domination by Virtue of a Constellation of Interests," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 157-177, July.
- Vincenzo Galasso, 2012. "The Political Feasibility of Postponing Retirement," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(4), pages 27-31, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.