Il sistema istituzionale a supporto delle produzioni agricole biologiche nella provincia di Foggia: un'analisi reticolare
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to analyse the social capital related to those formal institutions which support organic productions in the area of Foggia. In particular, we intend to investigate the structure of the institutional network to understand if it is the most suitable to represent an appropriate local development strategy or not. In this case, we aim to focus on the elements of its weakness. The adoption of the network analysis (graph and matricial), has allowed us both to investigate the structural characteristics of the network and to enhance some points of territorial concentration and social embeddeness. The knowledge of these elements, together with the features of weakness of the network has allowed us to highlight some factors which could strengthen its systemic connotation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia in its series Quaderni DSEMS with number rs_sna_2003.
Date of creation: Jul 2003
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Rivista di Economia Agraria 2/2003
Note: pdf file is available on request
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Largo Papa Giovanni Paolo II, 1 -71100- Foggia (I)
Web page: http://www.dsems.unifg.it
More information through EDIRC
Social Network Analysis; Formal Institutions; Organic productions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Grilli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.