Sistemas de pensiones, sus reformas y los mercados de capitales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics - dECON in its series Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) with number 0299.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: Sep 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Constituyente 1502, 6to piso, CP 11200, Montevideo
Phone: (598) 2410-6449
Fax: (598) 2410-6450
Web page: http://www.fcs.edu.uy/subcategoria.php?SubCatId=48&CatId=53
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Mayer, 1996. "Corporate Governance, Competition and Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 164, OECD Publishing.
- Hans J. Blommestein, 1997. "Institutional Investors, Pension Reform, and Emerging Securities Markets," Research Department Publications 4094, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Abel, Andrew B, et al, 1989.
"Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1989. "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Abel & Gregory N. Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard Zeckhauser, . "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Helmut Reisen, 1997.
"Liberalising Foreign Investments by Pension Funds: Positive and Normative Aspects,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
120, OECD Publishing.
- Reisen, Helmut, 1997. "Liberalizing foreign investments by pension funds: Positive and normative aspects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1173-1182, July.
- E. Philip Davis, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: The United Kingdom," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Shah, Hemant, 1997. "Toward better regulation of private pension funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1791, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Reynaud, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: France," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998.
"Law and Finance,"
3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, . "Law and Finance," Working Paper 19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997.
"Optimal Actuarial Fairness in Pension Systems - a Note,"
609, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Hassler, John & Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "Optimal actuarial fairness in pension systems: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-255, August.
- Randall P. Mariger, 1997. "Social security privatization: what it can and cannot accomplish," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Helmut Reisen & John Williamson, 1994. "Pension Funds, Capital Controls and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 98, OECD Publishing.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "A World Bank perspective on pension reform," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20050, The World Bank.
- Sanford J Grossman & Joseph E Stiglitz, 1997.
"On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1908, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1980. "On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1998. "Pension Funds: Retirement-Income Security and Capital Markets: An International Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293040.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1998.
"Do funded pensions contribute to higher aggregate savings? A cross-country analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 692-711, December.
- Jeanine Bailliu & Helmut Reisen, 1997. "Do Funded Pensions Contribute to Higher Aggregate Savings?: A Cross-Country Analysis," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 130, OECD Publishing.
- Hazel Bateman & John Piggott, 1997. "Private Pensions in OECD Countries: Australia," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Bernhard Fischer & Helmut Reisen, 1995. "Pension Fund Investment from Ageing to Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 9, OECD Publishing.
- YVES GUERARD & Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Building Private Pension Systems," Development Discussion Papers 1992-06, JDI Executive Programs.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Irene Musio) or (Héctor Pastori).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.