Fogape: an economic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Chile, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number wp222.
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honohan, Patrick, 2010.
"Partial credit guarantees: Principles and practice,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Partial Credit Guarantees: Principles and Practice," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp244, IIIS.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011.
"Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2355.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2012.
"The Causal Effect of Credit Guarantees for SMEs: Evidence from Italy,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0123, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "The causal effect of credit guarantees for SMEs: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 900, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manuel Agosin & Cristian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2009.
"Industrial policy in Chile,"
wp294, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Arping & Gy�ngyi L�r�nth & Alan Morrison, 2009.
"Public Initiatives to Support Entrepreneurs: Credit Guarantees versus Co-Funding,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-019/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arping, Stefan & Lóránth, Gyöngyi & Morrison, Alan D., 2010. "Public initiatives to support entrepreneurs: Credit guarantees versus co-funding," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 26-35, April.
- Aliona Cebotari, 2008. "Contingent Liabilities: Issues and Practice," IMF Working Papers 08/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2007. "Financing constraints of SMEs in developing countries: Evidence, determinants and solutions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3508403, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo, 2013. "Financial Sector Development in Africa : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11881.
- José Miguel Benavente & Cintia Külzer, 2008. "Creación y destrucción de empresas en Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 195-214, December.
- Anginer, Deniz & de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Risk absorption by the state: when is it good public policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5893, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Huneeus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.