Cultural and Economic Approaches to Fertility : A Proper Marriage or a Mesalliance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 93-11.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
fertility ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Pollak, R.A. & Watkins, S.C., 1993. "Cultural and Economic Approaches to Fertility : A Proper Marriage or a Mesalliance?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 93-11, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Walker,J.R., 1999. "Social interaction and fertility transitions," Working papers 28, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Das Gupta, Monica, 1999.
"Liberte, egalite, fraternite : exploring the role of governance in fertility decline,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2126, The World Bank.
- Monica Das Gupta, 1999. "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite: Exploring the role of governance in fertility decline," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 1-25.
- Michael J. Kendzia & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013.
"Celebrating 150 Years of Analyzing Fertility Trends in Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(3), pages 406-422, May.
- Kendzia, Michael J. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Celebrating 150 Years of Analyzing Fertility Trends in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Irudaya Rajan & Christophe Z. Guilmoto, 2010.
"Regional Heterogeneity and Fertility Behaviour in India,"
- Christophe Z. Guilmoto & S. Irudaya Rajan, 1998. "Regional heterogeneity and fertility behaviour in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 290, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2002.
"Gary Becker's Contributions to Family and Household Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
9232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Pollak, 2003. "Gary Becker's Contributions to Family and Household Economics," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 111-141, January.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Xiujian Peng, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility for China, 1952-2000," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 165-183.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2004.
"An intergenerational model of domestic violence,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 311-329, 06.
- Hill Kulu, 2003. "Migration and fertility: competing hypotheses re-examined," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-035, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.