Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Opportunity Costs Matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 90-23.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
women workers ; pregnancy ; abortion ; young workers;
Other versions of this item:
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1990. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Opportunity Costs Matter?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-23, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haskins, Ron & Bevan, Carol Statuto, 1997. "Abstinence Education under Welfare Reform," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-6), pages 465-484.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.