Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 90-21.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
business cycles ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Cogley, T., 1990. "Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-21, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991.
"Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis,"
9102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Altig, David & Carlstrom, Charles T, 1991. "Inflation, Personal Taxes, and Real Output: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 547-71, August.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 547-579.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.