Infrastructure Improvements in New Haven County: Potential Build-Out Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis in its series CCEA Studies with number 2002-07.
Length: 79 pages
Date of creation: 26 Sep 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Connecticut 341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1240 Storrs, CT 06269-1240
Phone: 860 486-0614
Fax: 860 486-0889
Web page: http://ccea.uconn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Keeler, Theodore E. & Ying, John S., 1988. "Measuring the benefits of a large public investment : The case of the U.S. Federal-aid highway system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 69-85, June.
- Erickson, Rodney A. & Wasylenko, Michael, 1980. "Firm relocation and site selection in suburban municipalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-85, July.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1990. "Public infrastructure and regional economic development," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 15-27.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Why is infrastructure important?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 21-68.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996.
"State Infrastructure and Productive Performance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fred Carstensen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.