The Irish Economy half a Century ago
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School Of Economics, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200818.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 14 Aug 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Honohan, P. & Grada, C.O., 1998. "The Irish Macroeconomic Crisis of 1955-56: How Much Was Due to Monetary Policy," Papers 98/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Grada, C.O., 1998. "From 'Frugal Comfort' to Ten Thousand a Year: Trade and Growth in the Irish Economy" October 1998," Papers 98/16, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.