Legitimating Fiscal Stabilization: Ireland in Comparative Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Geary Institute, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200813.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 18 Apr 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ganghof, Steffen, 2005. "High Taxes in Hard Times: How Denmark Built and Maintained a Huge Income Tax," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Duane Swank, 1998. "Funding the Welfare State: Globalization and the Taxation of Business in Advanced Market Economies," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 46(4), pages 671-692, 09.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2006.
"Expenditure reform in industralised countries: a case study approach,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-50, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sebastian Hauptmeier & Martin Heipertz & Ludger Schuknecht, 2007. "Expenditure Reform in Industrialised Countries: A Case-Study Approach," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 293-342, 09.
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Heipertz, Martin & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2006. "Expenditure reform in industrialised countries: a case study approach," Working Paper Series 0634, European Central Bank.
- Seamus McGuinness & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O'Connell, 2009.
"Changing Returns to Education During a Boom? The Case of Ireland,"
CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 197-221, 03.
- Seamus McGuinness & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O'Connell, 2008. "Changing Returns to Education During a Boom? The Case of Ireland," Papers WP227, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Niamh Hardiman, 2006. "Politics and Social Partnership - Flexible Network Governance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 343â374.
- Culpepper, Pepper D., 2008. "The Politics of Common Knowledge: Ideas and Institutional Change in Wage Bargaining," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(01), pages 1-33, January.
- Niamh Hardiman & Patrick Murphy & Orlaith Burke, 2008. "The Politics of Economic Adjustment in a Liberal Market Economy: the Social Compensation Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 200806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hallerberg, Mark & Strauch, Rolf & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2004.
"The design of fiscal rules and forms of governance in European Union countries,"
Working Paper Series
0419, European Central Bank.
- Hallerberg, Mark & Strauch, Rolf & von Hagen, Jurgen, 2007. "The design of fiscal rules and forms of governance in European Union countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 338-359, June.
- Hallerberg, Mark & Strauch, Rolf & Hagen, Jürgen von, 2006. "The design of fiscal rules and forms of governance in European Union countries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 150, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antonis Adam & Pantelis Kammas, 2007. "Tax policies in a globalized world: Is it politics after all?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 321-341, December.
- Glyn, A. & Hughes, A. & Lipietz, A. & Singh, A., 1988. "The Rise And Fall Of The Golden Age," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 884, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hallerberg, Mark, 2002. "Veto Players and the Choice of Monetary Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(04), pages 775-802, September.
- John FitzGerald, 1998. "Wage Formation and the Labour Market," Papers WP095, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mosley, Layna, 2000. "Room to Move: International Financial Markets and National Welfare States," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 737-773, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.