Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 91-185.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Rabin, Matthew, 1992. "Incorporating Fairness Into Game Theory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2cw6411c, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1991. "Incorporating Fairness Into Game Theory," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3s87d1tm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gari Walkowitz & Sebastian J. Goerg, 2007. "The Janus Face of Cooperation - An Intra- and Cross-Cultural Review," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.