A Model of Pre-Game Communication
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 91-164.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathleen L. McGinn & Katherine L. Milkman & Markus Nöth, 2009.
"Walking the Talk in Multiparty Bargaining: An Experimental Investigation,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
10-039, Harvard Business School.
- McGinn, Kathleen L. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Nöth, Markus, 2012. "Walking the talk in multiparty bargaining: An experimental investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 278-291.
- Joseph Farrell & Matthew Rabin, 1996. "Cheap Talk," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 103-118, Summer.
- Jean-Jacques HERINGS & Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2000.
"Fuzzy Play, Matching Devices and Coordination Failures,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2001029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 2004. "Fuzzy play, matching devices and coordination failures," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 519-531, 08.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Mauleon,Ana & Vannetelbosch,Vincent, 2001. "Fuzzy Play, Matching Devices and Coordination Failures," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- HERINGS, Jean-Jacques & MAULEON , Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., . "Fuzzy play, matching devices and coordination failures," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1717, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P.Jean-Jacques Herings & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2002. "Fuzzy Play, Matching Devices and Coordination Faulures," Game Theory and Information 0205003, EconWPA.
- Vincent P. Crawford & Miguel A. Costa-Gomes & Nagore Iriberri, 2013. "Structural Models of Nonequilibrium Strategic Thinking: Theory, Evidence, and Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 5-62, March.
- Irene Valsecchi, 2013. "The expert problem: a survey," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 303-331, November.
- Joel Watson, 2013. "Contract and Game Theory: Basic Concepts for Settings with Finite Horizons," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 457-496, August.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 2001.
"Lying for Strategic Advantage: Rational and Boundedly Rational Misrepresentation of Intentions,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt6k65014s, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 2003. "Lying for Strategic Advantage: Rational and Boundedly Rational Misrepresentation of Intentions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 133-149, March.
- Miettinen, Topi, 2013.
"Promises and conventions – An approach to pre-play agreements,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 68-84.
- Topi Miettinen, 2006. "Promises and Conventions - An Approach to Pre-play Agreements," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Östling, Robert, 2006. "Organizational Structure as the Channeling of Boundedly Rational Pre-play Communication," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 634, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & Sääksvuori, Lauri, 2012. "Communication in intergroup conflicts," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1136-1147.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.