One-Sided Patience with One-Sided Communication Does Not Justify Stackelberg Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 90-136.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Dekel, Eddie & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "One-sided patience with one-sided communication does not justify stackelberg equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 299-303, December.
- Dekel, Eddie & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "One-Sided Patience with One-Sided Communication Does Not Justify Stackelberg Equilibrium," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt58n9q9vz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celentani, Marco & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996.
"Reputation in Dynamic Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-132, July.
- Celentani, Marco & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 1996. "Reputation in dynamic games," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4816, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Marco Celentani & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1992. "Reputation in Dynamic Games," Discussion Papers 1009, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Asheim, Geir B, 1997.
"Individual and Collective Time-Consistency,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 427-43, July.
- Asheim, G.B., 1996. "Individual and Collective Time-Consistency," Memorandum 20/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G.B., 1991. "Individual and Collective Time Consistency," Papers 9169, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Asheim, G., 1991. "Individual and Collective Time Consistency," Discussion Paper 1991-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geir B. Asheim, 1995. "Individual and Collective Time-Consistency," Discussion Papers 1128, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.