Economic Policy and Nonrational Behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 8728.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 1987
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007.
"Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion,"
614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008. "Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Christopher J.Tyson, 2005. "Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior," Economics Papers 2005-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001. "The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making," Research Papers 1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Christopher Tyson, 2005.
"Axiomatic Foundations for Satisficing Behavior,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2005-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- JÃ¶rgen Weibull & Lars-GÃ¶ran Mattsson & Mark Voorneveld, 2007. "Better May be Worse: Some Monotonicity Results and Paradoxes in Discrete Choice Under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 121-151, September.
- Simon P Anderson & Jacob K Goeree & Charles A Holt, 2001. "A Thoeretical Anlysis of Altruism and Decision Error in Public Goods Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000075, David K. Levine.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003.
"Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2000. "Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model," Discussion Paper Series dp330, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Voorneveld, Mark & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2004. "Better may be worse: Some monotonicity results and paradoxes in discrete choice," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 558, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Apr 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.