Letture provinciali della costituzione europea
AbstractThe ratification process of the constitutional treaty of the European Union needs to be started from a local level. The collected studies and statements of this paper have been presented in February 2005 and focus the different pro and contras, the opportunities and risks of the treaty in the process of European integration form the differing points of view of history, economy and public law. The form of a "hearing" organized by the provincial council shows under a practical and theoretical aspect the possibility to ground the European constituent process on a new constitutional culture and the necessity to promote such forms of local dialogue between science and politics for reduce the gap between the Union and its citizens.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS in its series POLIS Working Papers with number 68.
Length: 65 pages
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://polis.unipmn.it
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.