Descripción técnica del modelo de microsimulación del sistema fiscal español “GLADHISPANIA”
AbstractThe microsimulation models simulate the tax-benefit system for a sample of individuals or households obtained from a microeconomic survey. The results obtained for each household or individual will be used to consider the effects on the tax collection and the distribution of the disposable income before changes in the tax-benefit system. In the present work GLADHISPANIA is described, a model of microsimulation able to predict the effects the last reforms of the PIT carried out recently. As well as, other proposals, discussed in the academic and political circles, based in a flat tax.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada in its series DEA Working Papers with number 7.
Date of creation: Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Microsimulation; Spanish Personal Income Tax; Redistribution; Income Inequality.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bourguignon, F. & O'Donoghue, C. & Sastre-Descals, J. & Spadaro, A. & Utili, F., 1997.
"Eur 3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-30, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Steinar Strøm, 1996. "Welfare Effects of Proportional Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Italy, Norway and Sweden," Discussion Papers 171, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xisco Oliver).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.