A Comparative Analysis of Unemployment in Canada and United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UBC Department of Economics in its series UBC Departmental Archives with number 92-07.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
unemployment ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, Robert, 1997. "Mondialisation, emploi et chômage," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 629-641, dÃ©cembre.
- David Card & Francis Kramarz & Thomas Lemieux, 1995. "Changes in the Relative Structure of Wages and Employment: A Comparison of the United States, Canada, and France," Working Papers 734, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.