Household Energy Conservation Investment and the Uninformed Consumer Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Tufts University in its series Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University with number 9918.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Medford, MA 02155, USA
Phone: (617) 627-3560
Fax: (617) 627-3917
Web page: http://ase.tufts.edu/econ
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-24 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-62, March.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1997.
"Measuring the Energy Savings from Home Improvement Investments: Evidence from Monthly Billing Data,"
NBER Working Papers
6074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1999. "Measuring The Energy Savings From Home Improvement Investments: Evidence From Monthly Billing Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 516-528, August.
- Kevin A. Hassett & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1997. "Measuring the Energy Savings from Home Improvements Investments: Evidence from Monthly Billing Data," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9701, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Wirtshafter, Robert M., 1985. "Non-participants in utility energy conservation programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-155, April.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Hirst, Eric & Fulkerson, William & Carlsmith, Roger & Wilbanks, Thomas, 1982. "Improving energy efficiency The effectiveness of government action," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Gates, Robin W., 1983. "Investing in energy conservation : Are homeowners passing up high yields?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-71, March.
- Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin, 2007. "An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1147-1163, February.
- Milyo, Jeffrey, 2000.
"A problem with Euclidean preferences in spatial models of politics,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 179-182, February.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 1999. "A Problem with Euclidean Preferences in Spatial Models of Politics," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9920, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.