A Transactions Cost Politics Analysis of International Child Labor Standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Tufts University in its series Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University with number 9819.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Medford, MA 02155, USA
Phone: (617) 627-3560
Fax: (617) 627-3917
Web page: http://ase.tufts.edu/econ
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Levy, Victor, 1985. "Cropping Pattern, Mechanization, Child Labor, and Fertility Behavior in a Farming Economy: Rural Egypt," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 777-91, July.
- Brown, D.K. & deardroff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997.
"Issues of Environmental and Labor Standards in the Global Trading System,"
97-10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Brown, D.K. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997. "Issues of Environmental and labor Standards in the Global Trading System," Working Papers 398, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 412-27, June.
- repec:fth:michin:398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"International Trade and Child Labour: Cross-Country Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2006. "International trade and child labor: Cross-country evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-140, January.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2004. "International Trade and Child Labor: Cross-Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaushik Basu, 1999.
"Child Labor: Cause, Consequence, and Cure, with Remarks on International Labor Standards,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1083-1119, September.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1998. "Child labor : cause, consequence, and cure, with remarks on International Labor Standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2027, The World Bank.
- Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2002. "Does Globalization Increase Child Labor? Evidence from Vietnam," NBER Working Papers 8760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2001.
"U.S. Trade and Other Policy Options and Programs to Deter Foreign Exploitation of Child Labor,"
in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 233-262
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1999. "U.S. Trade and Other Policy Options and Programs to Deter Foreign Exploitation of Child Labor," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9904, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.