Allocating fixed costs in the postal sector in the presence of changing letter and parcel volumes: applied in outdoor delivery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) in its series TSE Working Papers with number 13-378.
Date of creation: Feb 2013
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2013. "Allocating fixed costs in the postal sector in the presence of changing letter and parcel volumes: applied in outdoor delivery," IDEI Working Papers 764, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.