Scheduled Delays? Scheduled Time Competition and On-Time Performance in the Airline Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio in its series Working Papers with number 0015.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Time competition; on-time performance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borenstein, Severin & Netz, Janet, 1999. "Why do all the flights leave at 8 am?: Competition and departure-time differentiation in airline markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 611-640, July.
- Michael Mazzeo, 2003. "Competition and Service Quality in the U.S. Airline Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 275-296, June.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, .
"Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why All Delays Are Not Evil,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
393, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2002. "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why All Delays Are Not Evil," NBER Working Papers 8701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & D. Owens & L. W. Plumly, .
"Does Competition Influence Airline On Time Performance?,"
0115, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & Douglas H. Owens & L. Wayne Plumly, . "Does Competition Influence Airline On-Time Performance?," Working Papers 0301, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eddie Salinas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.