Il costo del denaro è uno strumento anti-inflazionistico?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia in its series Department of Economics Working Papers with number 9702.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 1998.
"Monetary policy, credit and aggregate supply: the evidence from Italy,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
9807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- R.Fiorentini & R.Tamborini, 2000. "Monetary policy, credit and aggregate supply: the evidence from Italy," General Economics and Teaching 0004008, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.