Nonlinear Dynamics, Complexity and Randomness: Algorithmic Foundations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit in its series ASSRU Discussion Papers with number 1020.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Non‐Linear Dynamics, Complexity And Randomness: Algorithmic Foundations," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 547-568, 07.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.