Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1993.16.
Length: 61 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
demande; economic theory;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Hayes, 2011.
"The State of Short-Term Expectation,"
PKWP1107, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00112440 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00112440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002.
"Patinkin, the Cowles Commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 226-259.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro, 2001. "Patinkin, the cowles commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," Working Papers 2001039, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
- Olivier Allain, 2006.
"Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Allain, 2009. "Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "D and Z in ROPE – Will the Real Keynes Please Stand Up?," KOF Working papers 09-243, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004.
"Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes’s Principle of Effective Demand,"
KOF Working papers
04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Heller, Claudia, 2009. "Keynes’s slip of the pen: aggregate supply curve vs employment function," MPRA Paper 12837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Investment, Profits and Employment in Kalecki & Keynes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 990, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.