International Contract Migration And The Reintegration of Return Migrants, The Experience of Sri Lanka
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, La Trobe University in its series Working Papers with number 1990.09.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Parinduri, Rasyad, 2014. "Children and Maternal Migration: Evidence from Exogenous Variations in Family Size," MPRA Paper 56283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranathunga, Seetha P.B., 2011. "Impact of rural to urban labour migration and the remittances on sending household welfare: a Sri Lankan case study," MPRA Paper 35943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2011.
- G.M. Arif & M. Irfan, 1997. "Return Migration and Occupational Change: The Case of Pakistani Migrants Returned from the Middle East," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 1-37.
- G.M. Arif, 1998. "Reintegration of Pakistani Return Migrants from the Middle East in the Domestic Labour Market," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 99-124.
- G.M. Arif & Mohammad Irfan, 1997. "Population Mobility across the Pakistani Border: Fifty Years Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 989-1009.
- Junaid Ahmed & Mazhar Mughal, 2014. "How do consumption patterns of foreign and domestic remittance recipients and non recipients compare? Evidence from Pakistan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 160, Courant Research Centre PEG.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.