Better test scores with a same-gender teacher?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research in its series Working Papers with number 47.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tierweb.nl
Teacher; Student Achievement; Gender; Mathematics;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-02-16 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-02-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Falch, Torberg & Naper, Linn Renée, 2013.
"Educational evaluation schemes and gender gaps in student achievement,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 12-25.
- Torberg Falch & Linn Renée Naper, 2011. "Educational Evaluation Schemes and Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," Working Paper Series 11311, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Meyer, E. & Van Klaveren, C., 2011. "Evaluation of an Extended Day Program in the Netherlands: A Randomized Field Experiment," Working Papers 40, Top Institute for Evidence Based Education Research.
- Van Klaveren, Chris, 2011.
"Lecturing style teaching and student performance,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 729-739, August.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2005.
"Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement,"
NBER Working Papers
11660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2007. "Teachers and the Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Lizabeth M. Malone & Jerry West & Kristin Denton Flanagan & Jen Park, 2006. "The Early Reading and Mathematics Achievement of Children Who Repeated Kindergarten or Who Began School a Year Late," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5006, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2008.
"Is the gender gap in school performance affected by the sex of the teacher,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2005. "Is the Gender Gap in School Performance Affected by the Sex of the Teacher?," Working Paper Series 5/2005, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Coenen Johan & Meng Chistoph & Velden Rolf van der, 2011. "Schoolsucces van jongens en meisjes in het HAVO en VWO: waarom meisjes het beter doen," ROA Report 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Amine Ouazad, 2008. "Assessed by a Teacher Like Me: Race, Gender and Subjective Evaluations," CEE Discussion Papers 0098, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Segal) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jessica Segal to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.