Krizden Krize Türkiye: 2000 Kasým ve 2001 Þubat Krizleri
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Turkish Economic Association in its series Working Papers with number 2001/1.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision: Apr 2001
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Emre Alper & Ziya Onis, 2002. "Emerging Market Crises and the IMF: Rethinking the Role of the IMF in the Light of Turkey's 2000-2001 Financial Crises," Working Papers 2002/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Levent Koch & M. A. Chaudhary, 2001. "February 2001 Crisis in Turkey: Causes and Consequences," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 467-486.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Yavuz Selim Hacihasanoglu, 2007.
"Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s,"
2007/19, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "Investigation on the Determinants of Turkish Export-Boom in 2000s," MPRA Paper 5493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2011. "City price convergence in Turkey with structural breaks," MPRA Paper 54295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2008. "Twin Crises in Turkey: A Comparison of Currency Crisis Models," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(1), pages 107-124, June.
- Levent, Korap, 2007. "Analyzing CBRT's FOREX interventions using EGARCH (2001-2006)," MPRA Paper 20634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.