How Decoupled Are Decoupled Payments? The Evidence from Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc in its series Working Papers with number 0501.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011.
"The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture,"
131461, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011. "The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture," Working Papers 131461, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Howley, Peter & Breen, James & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Does the single farm payment affect farmersâ€™ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management & International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(1), October.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200902, INRA UMR SMART.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.