How Decoupled Are Decoupled Payments? The Evidence from Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc in its series Working Papers with number 0501.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011.
"The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture,"
131461, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Jansson, Torbjorn & Thomson, Steven & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Barnes, Andrew P., 2011. "The Economic Impact of allowing Partial Decoupling under the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy reforms on Scottish agriculture," Working Papers 131461, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Howley, Peter & Breen, James & Donoghue, Cathal O. & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Does the single farm payment affect farmersâ€™ behaviour? A macro and micro analysis," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management & International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(1), October.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "It’s not all about the money: understanding farmers’ labor allocation choices," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 261-271, June.
- Peter Howley & Trevor Donnellan & Kevin Hanrahan, 2009. "CAP reform post 2013: Examining the equity dimensions of agricultural support," Working Papers 0902, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Lennon).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.