Europe and the causes of globalization, 1790 to 2000
AbstractForthcoming in H. Kierzkowski (ed.), From Europeanization of the Globe to the Globalization of Europe (Palgrave, 2002).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics in its series Trinity Economics Papers with number 20021.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2002. "Europe and the causes of globalization, 1790 to 2000," CEG Working Papers 20021, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Feenstra, 2003.
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, . "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Barry Chiswick & Timothy J.. Hatton, 2003.
"International Migration and the Integration of Labor Markets,"
in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 65-120
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Hatton, Timothy J., 2002. "International Migration and the Integration of Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hummels, David, 2001.
"Time as a Trade Barrier,"
GTAP Working Papers
1152, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1994.
"International Capital Mobility in the 1990s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld., 1994. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-037, University of California at Berkeley.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1994. "International capital mobility in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 472, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1996. "International Capital Mobility in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 4534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Jongwoo Kim, 1998. "Was There Really an Earlier Period of International Financial Integration Comparable to Today?," NBER Working Papers 6738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1998. "Just how big is global production sharing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1871, The World Bank.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and History: The Evolution of a Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650592, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1998. "The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116519.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 1999. "Two Waves of Globalisation: Superficial Similarities, Fundamental Differences," NBER Working Papers 6904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2006. "Emerging Hubs in Central-Eastern Europe, Trade Blocs and Supply Chain Restructuring," Working Papers 2006_57, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Peter E Robertson, 2011. "Deep Impact: China and the World Economy," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lothian, James R., 2002.
"The internationalization of money and finance and the globalization of financial markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 699-724, November.
- James R. Lothian, 2003. "The Internationalization of Money and Finance and the Globalization of Financial Markets," International Finance 0311003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.