Estimating an Import Function for Turkey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey in its series Discussion Papers with number 9909.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Head Office, Istiklal Cad. 10 Ulus, 06100 Ankara
Phone: (90 312) 507 5000
Fax: (90 312) 507 5640
Web page: http://www.tcmb.gov.tr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986.
"Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation,"
NBER Working Papers
1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986. "Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Nadeem U. Haque & Kajal Lahiri & Peter J. Montiel, 1990. "A Macroeconometric Model for Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(3), pages 537-559, September.
- Everaert, Luc & Garcia-Pinto, Fernando & Ventura, Jaume, 1990. "A RMSM-X model for Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 486, The World Bank.
- Deyak, Timothy A & Sawyer, W Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L, 1989. "An Empirical Examination of the Structural Stability of Disaggregated U.S. Import Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 337-41, May.
- Eric M. Leeper & Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1996. "What Does Monetary Policy Do?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 1-78.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-16.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Elliott, James & Kwack, Sung Y. & Tavlas, George S., 1986. "An econometric model of the Kenyan economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-30, January.
- Hakan Kara & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013.
"Turkiye’de Konjonkturel Etkilerden Arindirilmis Cari Islemler Dengesi,"
1340, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hakan KARA & Çağrı SARIKAYA, 2013. "Türkiye’de Konjonktürel Etkilerden Arındırılmış Cari İşlemler Dengesi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(332), pages 09-32.
- M. Faruk Aydin & Ugur Ciplak & Eray M. Yucel, 2004. "Export Supply and Import Demand Models for the Turkish Economy," Working Papers 0409, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- José Romero, 2010. "Evolución de la demanda de importaciones de México: 1940-2009," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2010-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- A. Hakan Kara & Cagri Sarikaya, 2013. "Cyclically Adjusted Current Account Balance," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1318, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Korap, Levent, 2011.
"An empirical model for the Turkish trade balance: new evidence from ARDL bounds testing analyses,"
32550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Bayram Irhan & Nur Dilbaz Alacahan & Levent Korap, 2011. "An Empirical Model for the Turkish Trade Balance: New Evidence from ARDL Bounds Testing Analyses," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 14(1), pages 38-61, May.
- Ertan Oktay & Giray Gozgor, 2013. "Estimation of disaggregated import demand functions for Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 575-585.
- Sadaf Majeed & Abdul Waheed, 2012. "Analyzing the Import Demand Function with Expenditure Components: Evidence from Pakistan," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 245-259, November.
- Gulbin Sahinbeyoglu & Bulent Ulasan, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Structural Stability of Export Function : The Case of Turkey," Discussion Papers 9907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2006. "An aggregate import demand function for Turkey: a cointegration analysis," MPRA Paper 4260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gulhanim Kayatas).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.